Tuesday 12 July 2011

Celebrating three years at the studio in September

Well it is almost three years since I moved the business into the studio premises in Ryhill and the portrait bookings have gone from strength to strength.  I can honestly say that I still don't feel like I am having to get up in a morning to go to work!  It is such a pleasure to pick up a camera and capture special memories for families forever.  This week saw me completing Carole & Janice's makeover shoot orders, with a gentle reminder that I hadn't still let anyone see the results of Carole's daughter, Amelia's Birthday party from the year before.  So here they all are. .....

For our 3 year celebration I have got some fantastic deals coming up...Book your family session for only £10 in September - quote blog3 to get the offer!
















No comments: